Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Zawa said he's quit the site. It didn't seem to be a technical issue per se.

There may be some Moderator openings. I wonder how much it pays?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I go on Sport-Touring.net for the most part now, it's always been a pretty fun site. QUOTE]

I've signed up there. It's pretty good; there's a lot of "commercials" but it's not totally annoying.

I can't help but wonder if KPAULSQUIDCOOKVENGER! finally figured out how to do a denial of service attack on MO.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
The owners may stink but we love the employees enough to stick around. They really need better IT support, though.
Agreed. Kevin, Pete, and Jeff write articles at least as good as anything in the print mags. And they have the benefit of making the occasional videos as well. Fonzie's Fotos are Fine too.

But whoever is supporting and hosting the site should be shown the door. That fiasco with the logins was inexcusable. I couldn't even PAY MONEY to open a damn account. And, my historic Kenneth_Moore account is gone forever. 7,000 f'ing posts...gone in the click of a mouse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.