Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
announcers say "how can a road racer (Ben B.) beat all of these motocross guys?" No one explained to them that most of racers start out in the dirt...I like Eric but I tend to think the Hayden boys could easily take 1,2,3 if they entered, cause of their dirt experience and competitiveness

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Re: X Games Supermoto Coverage (correction)

Nice story. Fantastic Pictures....I watched a rerun of last year... It was great hearing the announcers say "how can a road racer (Ben B.) beat all of these motocross guys?" No one explained to them that most of racers start out in the dirt...I like Eric but I tend to think the Hayden boys could easily take 1,2,3 if they entered, cause of their dirt experience and competitiveness

Thanks MO

·
Registered
489 Posts
This year XGames organizers decided to have SuperMotoX as a stand-alone event. The previous year it was held on the same day as other "MotoX" events, i.e. freestyle, etc...

Although the organizers claimed that attendance was exceptional it was the opinion of many in the press room that the crowd was sparse.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Those guys are nuts. Glad Supermoto is catching on here in the states, the next big thing for USA staduim motor racing let's hope.

Too bad they don't let you get closer to the MX section so you can get a dirt clod roosted into your $6 beer. Mmmm, tasty and chocked full of natural minerals.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
I missed the race because of poor timing. Are they going to schedule a re-run?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.