Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
I was gonna say

Na I can't it's not sad, it's just plain funny. WTF. Some pretty dumb sh*t happens around here but that plain ole takes the cake. I'm still grinnin', time for another Blue.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Maybe they can make it into a cat house...

Plenty of those around east Phoenix. I remember they had one right across the street from the womens prison by the airport, not that I ever had the chance to visit.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
"They wanted to kick us out of the house. It's a house. We'll get another one. We'll move into Scottsdale or Paradise Valley," said Bob Eberhardt, president of the Cave Creek Chapter of the Hells Angels.
And when they move into that one, we'll buy IT too, and the next, and the next, until those darn Angels get the message that they can't make fools of The Government...........

(because The Government has THAT power reserved for itself!)

·
Registered
10,901 Posts
Looks to me like if the real estate market gets a little slow, you start your own biker gang and the city will step in and pay top dollar for your pad.

I've got to start recording my "Start your own biker gang!" infomercial right now!

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
It's actually pretty clever, they used money they got from anti racketeering cases..that means RICO which is what the Feds used to go against clubs, so basically they bought the the Hells Angels clubhouse off them with money they took from them in the first place.

I'd like to know what kind of house you can get for $102K myself. You can't even buy a condo around here for that

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Ever notice how many people choose pictures of sidecars for their avatars? Why is that? Is a sidehack just intrinsically funny?
It is when you have a bunch of Nazi's showing off, or Swedes with funny leather helmets...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.