Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
But is the departure of tobacco sponsers also happening in Formula One, a sport that should sufer similarly from lack of ad exposure?

Or at least is the departure as rapid from Formula One as it is in MC racing? My assumption is NO, but can't be sure of that.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Re: Koff, hack wheeze...

.......leave a beautiful corpse.........

·
Registered
1,597 Posts

those guys will find a way to bounce back, don't worry about them. in fact i think like philip morris owns nicorette gum too right? 60 bucks the pack...

Mscud, u throw self on mercy of court yet? wonder if you can get internet in slammer?

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts

For a few packs of Camels you can get anything.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Check out kook's link. The Republican is pimping another Democrat.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Why?

I don't think McCain is going to get the Republican nomination. It will be another neocon right winger born again guy. i.e the Republican party is lost. This guy ifrom Iowa is a biodiesel freak being the Governor of Iowa. He is moderate and fiscal conservative (balance the budget) like Clinton. Clinton was much more conservative than W when it came to the budget and spending. W never vetoed a spending bill. If Arnold could run for President I would for him i.e. he is my kind of Republican..

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: Hock, pitui

Hey, we're not talking Turkish Prison here bub. If I play my cards right, I might get a nice day room with southern exposure.

Three squares, a bunk, a punk, color tv. Chipped beef on toast with kool aid sounds yummy.

Kind of like the navy, but with a better class of people.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts

yes but we have seen you play cards. It is not looking good frankly. hey did i do a column once on MO about how many Amuricans are incarcerated? I just saw a story buried on like p. 8 LA Times how we have broken our own record, like 1 of every 35 americans is in jail or on probation or some ridiculous figure. So relax and enjoy, I say. What stigma?

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts

The United States of Prisons Inc. Big business. When you pay prison labor .08 cents an hour to farm sugar beets, and then sell it on the open market to Speckles or C&H for top $$$, who do you think makes the profit?

No go getcha mind right.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: I can eat 50

Drag Line? Is that you?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Better than your $500 billion war in Iraq you and W were all gung ho for.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
It's not hard to figure out. More and more countries are stifling tobacco advertising. Look at pictures from the past year of racing. Many of the tobacco sponsors logos are missing or "minimalized".

It's just not paying off for them.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Burns is right about bikers.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts