Motorcycle Forums banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
That's right - The War(tm) costs Loyal, Patriotic, American Taxpayers Two-Hundred-Million-Billion-Gazillion dollars a Day............

............and TWO BITS!!

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
The funniest thing about all this is that if this very same war were instigated by a demorat he would be entirely for it. After all none of the lefties said boo when Clowntoon was murdering Serbs. Such hypocrites.

They aren't anti-war at all. Look how violent lefties are on campuses. They're only against wars started by others.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Schwarztenegger is his kind of Republican. That would be a self-aggrandizing political ***** who will do or say anything to retain office. Kind of like the criminal McCain who helped the Keating5 steal the life savings of thousands of elderly. Kalif is billions in red. It's budget is so pork laden and corrupt that there's no money to do anything like fixing roads because so much is stolen from working people to give to govt employees, the lazy and politician's corrupt buddies. Businesses are fleeing Kalif in record numbers.

Yeah... Kook's kind of politician. A lying criminal POS.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Like has been said already. Banning Tobacco sponsors and banning smoking in public establishments as many countries have done does not seem to stop people from smoking. Just as the prohibition did not stop people from wanting to drink alcohol.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
More BS from the W's stay the course crowd.

I am not a lefty but I and others (Pat Buchanan, Ralph Nadar, John Burns, etc.) knew the invasion of Iraq was bad idea. As someone said maybe we should put Sadam back in charge cause right now we have the world's largest training camp for terrorists in Iraq.

The question is where do want to invest your money. Do what to stay the course and become even more dependent on foreign oil? Or do you want to become energy independent. I am surprised Buz is so short sighted

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Do you have a better candidate?

Arnold is a fiscal conservative and has live and let live "family values". Better than your W neocons who have given us the most debt in history and boondoggle war. Choose your poison. Do you have a better idea? Do you have a better candidate? I am all ears and eyes.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
No, it's not. At least not yet. But, the F1 series garners more exposure than MotoGP. Big Tobacco still gets more "value" for their sponsorship dollars. Even with restricted exposure.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Re: Hock, pitui

"Takin' 'em off, Boss!"

41 - 52 of 52 Posts