Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Don't we have enough people in the world already? So why is there a need to protect the abilty to add more to the list? I would prefer they protect those spectacular breasts out there! I think the Harley dudes would concur.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Things are gettin' strange.

I was wondering the same thing. I sent an email to MO asking about it.

Haven't heard back, yet.

This is the first time I can remember that an article has disappeared from the forum in the past 6-7 years I've been around here.

I wonder what happened?

·
Registered
164 Posts

That was a really good article too! I saw the video at work but couldn't post a reply because of security issues there.

I'm thinking maybe MO is getting hijacked by a hacker?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Open Book Fractures are no joke

Actually, this is probably a pretty good idea. The current fashion on sport bikes for a seat level much lower than the fuel tank is pretty dangerous. The result of many accidents is what is known as an "open book fracture", and it is BAD NEWS. At least with this type of air bag, perhaps you'll avoid having your pelvis split down the middle.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts

No more Gixxer testbikes if you don't behave?

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: Open Book Fractures are no joke

Well, I just crossed *my* legs.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Open Book Fractures are no joke

I'm betting if you were the one that was going through the safety procedures during a commercial airlines pre-flight routine, more people would probably listen...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.