Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
Yamaha Diversion 900

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Yamaha Diversion 900 in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all. Ive a 2003 Divi 900 too, 56,000 miles on the clock, runs sweet. I know what you mean with the slight hesitation in colder mornings, i had it a while a go, a touch of carb iceing possible. Check your plugs are good and tight enough, correct gap etc, that hole in there is a trap for wetness and condensation. Maybe because you bring it out of a warmer atmosphere into a cold morning your getting a little of this. Mostly i keep mine outside, sad yes, but garages near here are like hens teeth so she comes in the house on occasion when the weather is very bad.
Hope this is of use to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.