Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Didn't have any pics of my Yamaha FZ6 as a "Custom", so I just submitted one of it fully-laden before I rode from MO to GA and back last fall. (I "customized" it as a Pack Mule!)

Not a snowball's chance of "making it", but hey - you never know - it might make some Yamaha rep shoot milk out of his nose or somethin'!

-Scott

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Cool

I want to customize my Ninja..but don't know where to go here in Seattle i.e to get somone, a guy who specializes in bikes, who can paint body work, chome wheels etc.. Maybe I take it to a car guy.. any suggestions?.. Geting tired of the stock look...and the racer boy stripes/graphics don't age well. Maybe I just send the body work to some place in CA..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Cool

Right why didn't I think of that.. There is a hanger right next to my office where some volunteers are restoring a B-29. I bet those guys who help...

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

·
Registered
5,030 Posts

B-29, huh? Well, there's your theme. Do up your Ninja in the paint and markings of the Enola Gay. Should go over real well with the Yamaha folks.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

Perhaps if he painted it like the '06 R1LE? Think Yamaha would notice?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Better late than never

A late thank you to MO for posting this, I entered and won! What an experience, the sights and sounds were unbelievable. The Yamaha party was great, good food, met some very nice people, great conversations with the Legends like Rick Borgett talking about his first experience with the 360's. Sitting on Rossi's M-1, seeing all the stars (riders, celebs), again.. the food and drink, what a night. The carnival atmosphere of the race, paddock, and vendors. Hearing Freddie's 1985 NSR500, and the 1961 RC162. Walking around Ducati island and standing at the Corkscrew watching practice, memories of a lifetime. Thank you again MO!

This year Yamaha has my bike as the link to the "others" section.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Nice. Congrats.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.