Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Original Article:
Yamaha Motor To Launch Motorcycle Manufacturing And Sales In The Philippines

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Yamaha Motor To Launch Motorcycle Manufacturing And Sales In The Philippines in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Being that I was in the Navy, I could make some tasteless joke about the Philippines..but I'm going to take the high road here and just say I love you no smit sailor boy, buy me Yamaha Chappy...

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Being that I was in the Navy, I could make some tasteless joke about the Philippines..but I'm going to take the high road here and just say I love you no smit sailor boy, buy me Yamaha Chappy...
Somewhere,..... someplace..... in my Dad's Navy stuff, I have his old Tagalog "dictionary".......

·
Registered
285 Posts
40-1???

Man, that must suck sharing your bike w/ 40 other people....

~Rob

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Well then.....

... I'll help you.

Did you ever buy money meat from that dude who could palm a peso bill like a professional magician? We used to buy it from him just so we could watch him change a 10 peso bill. He'd count out change and then hand it to you and you'd count it and it'd be a peso short. No one could figure out how he did it.

Lucky for us we only stopped there overnight a few times to load 5" ammunition. It would really have sucked to be stationed at Subic.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I'm soooooooo glad I did Med and Carribean cruises. At least we got to see some cool architecture and history, I think WesPac would have stunk

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Yeah, you got that right. When the Indy did an Indian Ocean det after I got out, a lot of squids from my squadron got into big trouble for missing ships movement from shacking up with cute Philippinas and going ua. One guy named Hertzler never made it back. I suppose he driving a Jeepney in Manilla for a living now. Poor sap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.