Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Chicago Man Kills Family, Self

Chicago, IL (AP) An Oak Park man tragically murdered his family and then took his own life last night. Police officials are baffled as to the cause of the crime.

"He was a quiet man, kept to himself" said Denise Bradley, who lived next door to the family, whose identity has not yet been released. "I never thought this could happen in a thousand years."

Other neighbors described the man as a mild, peaceful person who worked hard and loved motorcycles.

Authorities were also at a loss to explain what happend.

"We couldn't find any motive or indicators that something like this could happen." said Detective David Bacon of the Chicago Police Department. "There was no sign of struggle, although a large portion of the living room and kitchen was covered with a mixture of Elmer's white wood glue and tiny cut-up pieces of paper."

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Re: Chicago Man Kills Family, Self

Good one Gabe. Think if I tried it, Seattle Cops would be called as well. You see I was sick the day my 1st grade teacher taught paper cutting and how to glue. Been handicapped ever since. :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Re: Chicago Man Kills Family, Self

yeah, It was raining last night and my wifey was doing her little craft project so I thought I'd print out the SR400 and join her...then I looked at it! Oy! It has more parts than a REAL SR400! I'll pass...

·
Registered
246 Posts
OK, who is it here (besides me) that's on the Yahoo V-Strom list? I read about this and the squirrel on the Strom list, and a day or so later they each showed up on MO.

As for the mental health effects of these things, well, Gabe, just wait'll you find out the hard way that these things are set up for A4 paper rather than US letter size!

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
The Japanese word for "****" is "chin-poko"?

"Lookin' fer love in all the wrong places..."

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Harley has these, too, but the download takes six months and your ISP bills you a $300 surcharge.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.