Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First so far

I've seen the Morphus in person, def different. I have also seen a Japanese mag with a bunch of them pimped out already. Seems a great platform for that sort of thing.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Re: ElectroBoost

A hybrid motorcycle makes sense. It's a way to both boost power and increase fuel economy. With a supercharger or turbo, you get more power from smaller displacement, but you burn almost as much fuel as the larger engine anyway. Using an electric motor allows you to recapture some of that energy.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Okay, hybrid I can dig in a futuristic, sci-fi kind-of way. But the Limo concept does nothing for me.

Gotta luv auto/bike shows where they unveil concepts. Always entertaining if nothing else.

·
Registered
480 Posts
They blinged out the morphous ,and it just got here? Yow.Did anyone take a look at the deinonychous?[sounds like a dinosaur to me] .You are supposed to be able to stretch it and morph it somewhat to suit your riding needs?I,m thinking that these vehicles should be called something other than scooters or motorcycles .How about T.H.E.Y.S.U.C.K.U.S!Only kidding,just could not resist!]

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Cool!!

There's something here for Harley. The V-rod's pretty much a wipeout and totally missed the 600 supersport generation. Start a new market with hybrids for the kids. Must have excellent communication system, wireless internet of course and pillion comfort or lugage or cool looking sport tail, semi-enclosed. Hybrid with electric motor and kickass torque!! Safety like we've never seen it - this is our grandchildren were talking about here.

I'll pass (gas) and looking for gasoline ($25/liter in specialty stores) for my '70 Tiger.

"Dogballs grandpa be careful on that thing".

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Looks like the Detroit (Tokyo?) panic of 1958 all over again. Maybe next they can add some tail fins.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Got one word for ya"GODZILLA!"Can you imagine alife sized godzilla[human size] all pimped out ,driving a morphus down the street in my town,las vegas[nah they wouldn,t notice him here,he,d look too normal] .trying to pick up chicks?What a great marketing idea.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.