Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
With these last couple emails I have gotten regarding this site going 'subscription', and endless scoops by other sites, as well as tests that are incomplete ( why follow the Cruiser Bruiser shootout a few days later with the Warrior...WAIT AND INCLUDE IT!), you guys are gonna have to get on the stick for me to buck up any more cash. I hope you improve enough, cause you all seem like decent guys doing a good job, but I think you may be outgunned by other publications...

This Tricker bike will sell if Yamaha prices it right...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Kinda cool. Better than another scooter, at least. And it's not really a surprise, given that some competition mountain bikes over the past few years have started to look a lot like OT bikes without motors. Guess this just fills in the gap somewhere.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Seems Cool

I think that this concept could be Very cool. From what I understand, it was designed to compete in the X-Games. I could see kids (ages 12-90) who live in the city, and don't have the oppertunity to even try Motocross setting up plywood ramps and milk crates to have fun on something like this. I have two acres personally, and would consider the Tricker to just have fun on around my yard. What could be wrong with a motorized BMX and an aluminum perimeter frame!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Does this thing have an automatic transmission or something? I don't see a shift lever.

Apart from that, it looks like just the thing to ride through the rubble of a post-nuclear metropolis while escaping the six foot rats and cannibal mutant zombies with infrared eyes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.