Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all. I'm a former rider until I had kids and hopefully with get back into it soon, but I'm here to ask a question and hopefully get some good feedback. I have a friend who bought a yamaha virago about 8 years ago. he lost his job and didn't make any payments. he has the bike and it has 5000 miles on it. hasn't been riden since he bought it. its in perfect condition, but the bank holds the title. he found out through a credit agency that the bank charged off the account. basically, they aren't looking for their money anymore because its been so long. So my question is this: what can be done with the bike? I friend is lazy, and the bike will end up sitting in his basement for ever. Is this thing only good for parts now, or is there anyway to register this and get in on the road? any suggestions would be appreciated. I can't stand seeing this great bike just wasting time in a basement. thanks again. Jim PS: if this is only good for parts: does anyone know the best way of going about doing that? thanks,

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.