Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw one for the first time. Ok maybe I live under a rock. Not very easy to find on the web based on a glance as it flew by. So motorcycle mavens what have you to say of this bike, inexeplicably I find it intriguing....

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
It's a Brit and Euro spec bike We don't get them in the US. They call it a "Diversion" and it appears to sell pretty well as an all-rounder.

In the early 80's Yamaha came out with a sport touring version of their Virago called an XV920 which in my opinion at the time was the cats pajamas. After a year or two it morphed into the chopperesque Virago that we're more familier with and lost any appeal it had with me but the '81 and '82 versions were pretty cool

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
It's a Brit and Euro spec bike We don't get them in the US. They call it a "Diversion" and it appears to sell pretty well as an all-rounder.

In the early 80's Yamaha came out with a sport touring version of their Virago called an XV920 which in my opinion at the time was the cats pajamas. After a year or two it morphed into the chopperesque Virago that we're more familier with and lost any appeal it had with me but the '81 and '82 versions were pretty cool
In 83 (maybe) Yamaha made a xj900 seca. Very cool. Can find them for around $2000 or so.

·
Registered
1 Posts
xj 900?

i have an 83 yamaha xj 900 for sale. awesome bike, bikes just filled with torque, and puts almost 135 hp to the wheel. missing a headlight fairing, but still a mean looking bike. only asking $1200 for it. will really suprise someone when they line up with you!
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.