Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Amazing story! My hats off to these folks. The pecksniffs amongst us will brood over "endangering" the children....but can you imagine the potential postive effects on these kids? They may well be "unprogrammable" by any gov. or media for their entire lives. What an unimaginabily valuable gift.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nah there was no danger i think the pigme's that eat the little buggers were wiped out long ago. You are correct this will cause social issues of civil disobediants which is a great thing if you ask me.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Is it just me, or am I the only one who cannot discern between the man and the woman in the picture?

Other than that - Goodonya Garth and Sandra!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Interesting story. I salute these people for their spirit of adventure which is increasingly rare these days. All too many buy all the BS brainwashing put out by our rampant culture of consumerism. In fact, all you need is a trail bike or dual purpose, a nice tent and some good company (or not if you prefer solitude)m and a little $ for groceries. .

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Been thinking 'bout doin' "a good one" for awhile now and wouldn't be bringin' 7K worth of anything (except maybe the bike) along BUT almost a year on the road!

I was thinking week or two.

Well done. Lucky Buggers!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.