Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rich psychopathic cagers by the sounds of it. At least the WSP didn't feel the need to persecute the bikers.

BTW, that's woman (singular) and her husband pitched in too towards the end. What do you use for plural? Wimmen?

·
Registered
100 Posts
yes.......but was he wearing a helmet.....how can you be thrown over the bars, down the hill, assaulted, tackled, and no serious injuries?

I can't believe the riders didn't kick both their b u t t s. All of them deserve a citizenship award.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Let this be a warning that we all need to spend more time in the gym!

I think she was just pissed after seeing the bill to fill up her tank. It was "gas rage" and it's only going to get worse as cagers begin to lust after the MPG of our bikes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This should at LEAST be "Assault with a deadly weapon" as it would be if the vehicle was used like this in any other situation. But I'm sure the common assumption is that the bikers must have provoked them somehow. Pure BS!! It definitely is time to get real rights as a motorcyclist and not be seen as the bad boys of the asphalt.

Brad

Santa Cruz

·
Registered
406 Posts
I have to agree. If someone wrecked my bike and basically attempted to kill me, all because my loud pipes frightened you and made you spill your latte, I think I would have to be completey unconcious not to get up and beat the living ***** out of you. These guys deserve some kind of recognition.

Maybe MO could send them a plaque or something?

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
These articles are helping me with my bike rage.

I had a guy "merge" into my lane and put me on the shoulder over the weekend. Just a little tap on the brakes and swing in behind him, no drama(finger), a little wave to let him know I was just cut off.(You're a tool!) I went safely on my way.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Let's see. The bikers were driving aggressively, speeding, braking, etc. with a car. Sounds like the whole thing could have been avoided. Take it to the track and don't ***** with cars.

Still, if I were intentionally rear-ended and I survived, I' d have stomped them, having made the assumption that they still intended to kill me.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I had a woman in a suburban swerve at me while screaming and ranting the other weekend, probably because I pulled up behind her rather noisily after she cut in front of me at a red light. I made no move or gesture toward her, simply let the engine brake me down through 2nd and 1st gears, then when the light turned green I went to go around her in the middle lane(she was looking in her rear view mirror and accelerating very slowly) she swerved at me and I could see her practically foaming at the mouth as I glanced at her.

I had to pull off the highway and let the rage subside, the only thing that prevented me from following this ***** and ripping her a new ahole at a red light was the fact that I would be arrrested for the resulting violence. Un-frigging believable. I'm getting pissed again just thinking about it.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Imagine how bad it would be for the biker if it had been Roseanne driving the SUV. Be thankful for small favors.

I'll bet those two whackjobs end up claiming that they were doing their "civic duty" and placing a dangerous motorcyclist under "citizens arrest". Such a defense might work with today's octogenarian juries.

Seriously, how does a GSXR get pinned by an SUV? The very few times I've needed to escape some lunatic in a cage I've had no trouble doing so. Even when on one of those ill handling <100HP inherently inferior bikes.

NOTE: Next time either leave the SUV completely in the dust. Or better yet, put the ego on the shelf and just shine the dweeb on. Let zoloft-addled cell phone wielding lunatics self-destruct somewhere else.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Amazing and sad too.So the biker was in the husband,s assesment "not done up enough?"Hope the biker gets a greedy "DUWECHEATEM AND HOW"law firm to go after them ,lock stock and portfolio.Because you know they will never get to meet bubba and bubbette in prison.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Prolly what happened here was the bikers weren't doing anything especially outrageous...

it was just some hyper-competitive stressed out and completely overprivileged yuppie ****e doing their anal retentive "civic duty" to make sure no one else gets away with going any faster than they are.

"Ohhh, how dare they.... THEY shouldn't be doing that!!!"

Anyhoo I blame the beta male husband for all this, if he'd been doing his proper manly duty his wife wouldn't be such a walking time bomb.

·
Registered
540 Posts
They had stopped at a light and hadn't realized the BMW had continued following them. Saw an interview with one of the bikers on the evening news.

·
Registered
540 Posts
If there's anything we can do as bikers, it would seem to be to let the DA of Clark County Washington (where it happened) know that we take this seriously and expect it to be prosecuted to the full extent possible. 'Least that's what I'm doing.

Of course if she's driving a spendy beemer, she'll have the best attorneys defending her, which probably means probation, but at least it'll cost her enough to hopefully thing twice next time. Yes, justice would involve jail time, but Janklow proved that justice for bikers is hard to come by.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I agree with you, but since the biker wasn't seriously hurt the DA isn't going to put a lot of beans into the case. If she'd killed or maimed him w/the rear end collision she could have claimed her foot slipped off the brake and she could probably have gotten off easier. Her mistake was getting out of the SUV.

Remember. If you want to kill someone use your car. Then claim that you didn't see them. Act devastated and repentant. Works every time. you might even get sympathized with for all the emotional trauma you undergo from killing someone. Maybe even get on Jerry Springer! Possibly become a US Senator!

·
Registered
424 Posts
The real pay back will come with the civil suit.

Sue their b u t t s!!!!

If I were this biker, these folks would be working for me for quite a while. Of course, I'd like to think I'd have avoided the whole situation to begin with....

Heat of the moment I guess?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.