Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
"but H-D had been raping their customer base for 7 or 10+ years selling the bikes so far above fair market value (as determined by H-D themselves)"

So if they were above 'fair market value', how exactly did they sell any? I don't want to say that this was a stupid statement until you answer.
Idiotic statements like that show that people really don't understand the concept of LIBERTY.

There's no such thing as raping your customer. If people willingly walk in and pay the price, whatever that price may be, it's a total expression of Liberty in a free society.

Does Ferrari rape it's customers?

The only thing that can "rape" you is the gov't. It's all done by force.

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
And how does one make sure the laws are followed? Not by sitting on one's butt and letting someone else do it all for him. What happens is the workers get canned but the union officials keep their jobs. Just ask the air traffic controllers. Gotta pay attention in life or you get run over.
The biggest abuser of employees is the gov't of course. I've got some friends who work for the Post office ( not mail carriers). Long hours and Soviet=like conditions.

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
you got talent mind reader or something can diagnose me and read me like a book right over the internet if I really wanted one I could have it, I could have yours if I wanted it
and do you define cheap as lower price or of lesser quality?
my star came with a 5 year unlimited milage warranty at NO additional cost had a lower pricetag, equal reviews and has a lower maintence costs & insurance, ok I'm cheap
I don't give a crap what you ride but could you at least mix in some capital letters and punctuation occasionally?

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
This is fun! We haven't had one of these for months.

So...how 'bout that Global Warming? Didya get your Kookmail today? Faux News reports that Global Warming is Real and Inevitable.

Talk amongst yourselves.
Inevitable would mean the temp will do what it wants no matter how much we empower UN losers and Tyrannical dictators.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts