Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Honestly, I doubt it. I like Russell, but he really has never taken the game seriously enough. Now it doesn't seem that talent alone is sufficient.

I think Hacking may be giving Mladin some competition in Superbikes though.

FE

·
Registered
356 Posts
Magazines, e-zines, etc. are really at the mercy of the source of info.

Do you really think MO could just go to a honda factory and say hey, can we get some pics of next year's models? oh, and throw in some dyno charts pretty naive thinking.

Big magazines get info first b/c they are big.

They get big b/c lots of people read them.

Lots of people read them b/c the factories give them lots of info.

Mags get lots of info b/c they print what manufacturers want to read.

As soon as they stop being the factory's *****- they stop getting bikes to test.

So basically its a lose-lose situation for the motorcycling press.

·
Registered
356 Posts
And why does my post have half of its puncuation missing? I put it in there when i typed it. Rather odd.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey MO, Did you ask A*&% to use their name? I notice that you didn't include that cute registered trademark thingy after the word A&*%. Is that their lawyer on the phone?

·
Registered
4 Posts
As I believe Arch pointed out in a different string, the article is a press release. And also, do you usually see registered trade mark symbols in your newspaper articles. Let me answer that, NO! Pull you head out of your A$%! Is that the proper way to do that?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.