Motorcycle Forums banner

You asked for it: My Buell experience.

30K views 127 replies 42 participants last post by  pdad13 
Buell Comfort?

Nice story! I was down that way on a 1993 K11RS a few years ago for the Gator Rally in Marathon, Fl. I rode the 1000 plus miles from Baton Rouge in a day and a half on that bike for the two day rally and then back the other direction the same distance in a day and a half. I have to say comparing the Buell to a Sportster and a Victory in terms of comfort on a massive 200 mile ride at best, ooops sorry, that would be 400 miles round trip, leaves me wondering. I love that Buell, and have considered buying one, possibly soon, but I would need a lot more than laser straight roads and blue water to keep me happy whilst riding it.

Re: Buell Comfort?

Very Sweet. Too many large ones I am thinking. Kind of a catch 22 sort of thing. I am old enough to have more than enough money for the dammn thing and yet my age keeps reminding me of past times when new BMWs cost 5 grand, helll just a few years ago they were 9 grand. Helll, $20K bucks for any bike is just hard to swallow. The new K1200s is already creating some good bargains on used k1200rss but sadly I don't care for the styling, nor the k1200gt. My DL1000 will have to keep my happy until I decide what I want. All in all not a bad thing. Wanna sell the boxer?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.