Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL What a poser... Got to admit it's kind of cool (my inner juvenile is coming out Buz).....I have a picture of a Ninja with a flame thrower....It would be kind of cool to drive up to a stop light next to some hyped up Honda civic (with the big after market muffler) and fire her up...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL no kidding...Hey I am going get one.. Enough of this Chick talking on the cell in her Excusrion tailgating me in the HOV lane on I-405 shyt

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Gotta love how the Harley guys keep pushing the envelope on puerile obnoxiousness.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Random thoughts:

Harley Rider most likely to show up on Break.com (the old BigBoys.com) as dumb video of the week as he sets his a$$ on fire.

Harley Rider most likely to be the belle of the ball at Daytona.

Harley Rider most likely to have his liability insurance cancelled 'cause the video was circulated in the insurance company email system so all the worker bees could get a laugh - and it ended up in the underwriter's in box. Ditto agent...

Harley Rider most likely to give me a good laugh - at several levels - today.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
What you are seeing is a practical application of the hideous picture posted a couple of days ago. He simply modified an EZ-Leaker, routed the drain tube to the rear of the bike, installled a spark generator and had a burrito at that place that Sean frequents.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
See now, what we have here is potential...

Combine the fake gattling gun exhaust spinner dealy-bob with this and give 'er a shot if someone comes up to close....errent motorist instantly voids their bowels and causes multicar pile up while you motor safely on your way, chuckling in you helmet...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dang, I always wondered how Harleys could have such a huge engine, and only put out 62 HP......all the gas dribbles out those straight pipes!

It would make a great garage warmer during winter months, but what other purpose does it serve?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.