Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm from W. Michigan (Ludington). Most of the hotels/motels near the lake are fine. Naders Motel has a pool and is on the poor side of Lakeshore Dr., but has been around since the 60's. Most of the hotels are at least 40 yrs old. There are some nice B&B on Ludington Ave. that are unique and were built at the turn of the century by Lumber Barrons.

Sportsman's Bar has great pizza. Jamessteet Brewery has great food and beer.

The state park is great and in on both Lake Michigan and Hamlin Lake. Just take Lakeshore Dr. north and you will see wonderful sanddunes.

Grand Haven and Manistee are also both great towns.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Stop in to Saugatuck, MI along the east cost of the lake... Great atmosphere and a ton of great bed and breakfasts to stay at... Biker friendly place and a quaint town with decent roads all around (I mean, it is the midwest still)!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Heh heh. Yeah right. I can hear the dialogue now: "Uh yeah, and can your helpful bellboy there please ride my bike into the elevator for me. I always sleep as close to it as possible. You never know here in Chicago. Oh and, here's a two-buck tip. We're big spenders."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.