Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
You all have great points, if Iv ever been accused of preaching it's about skill and how you never ever stop learning, ever. Progression especially on the track. So in a sence I do agree with not enhancing the beast until you can tame it 100%.
I can agree with that, without reservation.

·
Registered
47 Posts
after installing the MUZZY full system on my bone stock 04 Z 1000 my gas millage went from 43-46 AVG to 38-41 AVG. the fueling like before is real good. i do not feel i am doing my bike harm. it will go on the dyno and a A/F test in a month or so. the exhaust does not smell rich and i never see black soot.

·
Premium Member
3,994 Posts
It will never harm your bike installing a full exhaust as long as it's done properly most maps provided these days are right in the ball park. What type of fuel management system have you gone with?

·
Registered
47 Posts
no PC. no down load , nothing. i am sure the A/F is not perfect. on another web site a guy did a full system and a air box mod and the dyno tech told him his A/F was so close he doubted a PC would be worth it.
slightly rich down low and a slight lean cond at peak power. but within a safty amount. like i said i am going on the dyno for sure.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts