Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
I pity 'de fool don't have a gold chain...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Saw the new ZX-10R and also the new Z-750 tonight at the Huntington Beach bike night. Think some Kawasaki guys brought 'em down? Anyway, the new ZX10 looks REALLY nice, you'll definitely have to see it in the flesh. Pictures really don't do it justice. The asthetics are really smooth and about the only complaint I have on looks is the Kawasaki is still using the god-awful turn signals of theirs. They must have made a million of them and are getting their money's worth out of the bin...

The new Z-750 looks really nice too - very close to the Z1000, but without the 4-pack mufflers. It also has a non-adjustable front-end, think it may have come from the ZR-7S? The bike looks good and I think it looks better than the Z1000 for some reason.

Also saw the brand new Aprilia RSV1000R and also saw the (now arriving) MV Agusta Brutale S. The Aprilia looks much cleaner now and the tailight assembly is one of the cleanest I've seen yet - good job Aprilia! The Brutale is quite "different" but looks much better in person than in all of the pics on MV's website. Not a big fan of the catalytic converter between the header and the mufflers though - wonder how much that's going to heat up the rear shock...

All in all, some great new bikes coming out for 04 and I have to admit that Kawasaki has really stepped up to the plate with their new models as of late, I've never been a big Kawi fan, but I'm impressed.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Did YOU not see the pictures? The engine is a blend of Road Star and H-D. Look at the pushrod styling, as well as the bottom-end case styling. Pure H-D on the pushrods, and pure Road Star on the bottom-end.

And that lamp is out of Roseanne Barr's toybox, not Madonna's. Madonna would have something stylish, not a farm tool.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts